At Grant, Millman & Johnson we serve a diverse client base located throughout the U.S. With each engagement, we get to know our clients to evaluate their obstacles and establish goals. We understand that every client is different, and that personal and business goals often intertwine, so we customize our approach to help you meet all of your needs.
Our Clients Include:
- Individuals – working or retired
- Privately Held Businesses
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Government Entities.
Our clients range from emerging businesses to mature companies. As any business grows and evolves, so do their needs. Grant, Millman & Johnson delivers extensive services that carry you through these changes. We help business owners identify their most critical current goals, while staying focused on their long-term objectives. Our goal is to provide complete support from the beginning stages of your financial needs, through the exit of your business and ongoing retirement.
With over thirty-five years of experience, Jacob Strecker directs the Equine Services of Grant, Millman & Johnson P.C. Jacob is known for his knowledge of the business aspects of horse ownership in addition to his experience with income tax, accounting and management issues facing horse businesses.
GMJ provides services to all areas of the equine industry. If you are operating your horse activity as a business or interested in doing so, we can assist you with:
- Understanding the different forms of business organization
- Compliance with government registrations and reporting requirements
- Establishing an accounting system
- The proper treatment of income and expenses
- Understanding the difference between a hobby and a business
- Preparing a business plan and projection
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Internal Revenue Service audit and appeals representation